17 lime coloring page
lime coloring page
Lime Coloring Pages. Color Online. Download. Print Picture. You can Download, Favorites, Color online and Print these Lime for free. You want to see all of these related coloring pages, please click here: Fruit coloring pages. … 0
Lime coloring page; Print Coloring Page Download PDF. Tags: Lemons, Limes, Lime. More Lemon Coloring Pages. Lemon. Lime. Lemon. Lemon 31. Lemon 6. Lime 2. Lime. Lemon 9. Lemon 8. Lemon 7. Lemon 6. Lemon 5. View All Lemon Coloring Pages… 1
Lime Coloring Page - Super Simple 2
Fresh Lime Coloring Page & Coloring Book 3
lime coloring picture pdf. Lime is a part of orange family. Lime tree is a shrub that fruit and 4
Lime coloring page; Print Coloring Page Download PDF. Tags: Fruits, Lime. More Lemon Coloring Pages. Lemon. Lime. Lemon. Lemon 31. Lemon 6. Lime 2. Lime. Lemon 9. Lemon 8. Lemon 7. Lemon 6. Lemon 5. View All Lemon Coloring Pages… 5
Juicy lime coloring pages | Download Free Juicy lime coloring pages for kids | Best Coloring Pages 6
lime coloring sheet pdf 1 | Fruit coloring pages, Fruits drawing, Abstract coloring pages 7
Lemon Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 8
Coloring book, Lime stock vector. Illustration of black - 111201918 9
Coloring page lime - img 5816. | Coloring pages, Color, Coloring pictures 10
lime for coloring download in 2021 | Fruit coloring pages, Coloring download, Coloring pages 11
Explore Colors Lime Coloring Pages - Barry Morrises Coloring Pages 12
Lemon Lime Coloring Page : Coloring Sky 13
Lime Coloring Page - Free Lemons and Limes Coloring Pages : ColoringPages101.com 14
Printable lemon-lime-coloring-page - Coloringpagebook.com 15
Lime Coloring Pages 16
Lemon 7 Coloring Page - Free Lemons and Limes Coloring Pages : ColoringPages101.com 17
Lemon Wedge Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 18
Cranberry Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 19
Limes Colouring Pages Sketch Coloring Page 20
Kawaii Lime coloring page | Coloring pages, Free printable coloring, Printable coloring pages 21
Lime 2 Coloring Page Supercoloringcom Sketch Coloring Page 22
Lime coloring page - Free printable Lime cut out template 23
Three lime on a tree coloring pages | Download Free Three lime on a tree coloring pages for kids 24
Lime with a straw coloring page | Download Free Lime with a straw coloring page for kids | Best 25
Lime fruit - coloring page for kids, fruits coloring pages printables free - Wuppsy.com | Fruit 26
lemon tree coloring page | Coloring pages, Tree coloring page, Color 27
lime for coloring download in 2021 | Coloring download, Fruit coloring pages, Coloring pages 28
Lime 2 Coloring Page for Kids - Free Lemons and Limes Printable Coloring Pages Online for Kids 29
Lemon Slice Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 30
Lemon coloring pages download and print for free 31
Lime Coloring Page - Ultra Coloring Pages 32
Lemon 6 Coloring Page - Free Lemons and Limes Coloring Pages : ColoringPages101.com 33
Lime Coloring Pages 34
[Music], this old man, he played one he played knick-knack on, my thumb with a knick-knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home, this old man he played two he played, knick-knack on my shoe with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling home, [Music], this old man he played three he played, knick-knack on my knee with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling home, this old man he played four he played, knick-knack on my door with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling home, [Music], this old man he played five he played, knick-knack on my hive with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone this old man came rolling home, this old man he played six he played, knick-knack on my sticks with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone this old man came rolling home, this old man he played seven he played, knick-knack up in heaven with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling, this old man he played, [Music], old man, [Music], give a dog a bone this old man, old man he played ten he played, knick-knack once again, [Music], this old man he played one he played, knick-knack on my thumb with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling home, [Music], this old man he played two he played, knick-knack on my shoe with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man came rolling home, [Music], this old man he played three he played, knick-knack on my knee with a, knick-knack paddy whack give a dog a, bone, this old man
Show HN: A coloring book of data structures and algorithmsI'm making a coloring book of data structures and algorithms for programmers and students. So far I have a prototype page for a sorting algorithm (albeit a rather simple one).
Here the Selection Sort coloring pages you can print.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsort
And here is how I colored mine.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsortcolored
A coloring book is not quite enough to teach algorithms on its own, but I really get a lot from visual reinforcement of what I learn from books/lectures.
Do you think having coloring pages like this could be a helpful addition to the usual studying approach of textbooks, lectures and online coding practice?
Or is it just a fun little break from coding without too much educational value?.
,Show HN: Circumflex, browse HN in your terminalSome two years ago, I found myself spending a lot of time in the terminal between learning vim and discovering new command line tools. I was surprised to see that the niche of HN clis was (relatively) small, and so I decided to write my own command line tool for browsing HN called `circumflex`(`clx`).
`clx` is written in Go using Bubble Tea[1]. You can read the comment section or the linked article in reader mode in the pager `less`.
Using `lesskey` to add custom keybindings, the replies can be collapsed and expanded in real-time (but not individual replies, only all replies at once). Behind the scenes I am appending invisible unicode characters to each line so that I can use the custom keybindings to filter them out. The same technique is used to allow for jumping between top-level comments.
I spent a lot of time thinking about syntax highlighting and finding relevant bits to highlight while also not going overboard with colors. The end result is highlighting of things I find useful for providing context in the comment section, like indicating parent poster and original poster, coloring references, coloring indentations as well as formatting YC startups.
Other quality of life features include adding submissions as favorites (it is stored as a pretty-printed json so you can check it into your vcs to allow for readable diffs). Submissions are marked as read and new comments are indicated with a bullet point.
[1] https://github.com/charmbracelet/bubbletea.
,Ask HN: Best place for tech blog?There's no lack of options for a general purpose blog — Medium and Ghost and WordPress all seem great — but it's unclear what the best choice for a tech-focused one is. In particular, I'd like to include code snippets with syntax colouring and embed D3 visualizations. An enjoyable reading experience is the primary concern; ease of authoring less so.
Is a static site (say, using GitHub Pages) the best choice? The built-in discovery and sharing features of Medium are attractive, but I'm unsure if a blog about niche programming topics will benefit from them. Any options beyond the mainstream blogging platforms that I should consider?.
,Launch HN: Bitrise (YC W17) – Continuous Integration and Delivery for Mobile AppsHi, we’re the founders of Bitrise (https://www.bitrise.io/) in the YC W17 batch — YC's first-ever Hungarian startup!
Bitrise is a Continuous Integration and Delivery platform specifically for mobile apps. We started working on Bitrise when we were running our dev agency, building apps for clients. It was frustrating to go through all the manual tasks when somebody needed a fresh build, or when all the bugs piled up before releases. We wanted to automate all the manual aspects of app development so we could get back to coding, because that’s what we loved to do.
We’ve started with iOS CI/CD, because that seemed to be the hardest and that’s what we had the most experience in. For starters we had to build up a scalable Mac infrastructure, since iOS apps can only be compiled on a Mac machine. That was tough.
We also wanted to make setting up and maintaining CI way easier, without scripting, but having the same level of customizability. We’ve come up with an easy workflow and step system, where steps are ready-made and reusable building blocks responsible for one task, like git cloning, deploying to HockeyApp, etc, and workflows are a succession of these steps. All of these steps are open source, and since we started the library grew to more than 100 integrations, around 30 added by the community (https://www.bitrise.io/integrations).
Tens of thousands of apps are being built on Bitrise including Foursquare, InVision, Pagerduty, Grindr. We are attracting so many apps because we are the most open platform in this space. In addition to our step library, we’ve open sourced our CLI, our webhook service and all of our build images, and we’re growing together with our awesome community.
We raised $200k in 2015 and became profitable last year. We feel extremely grateful and lucky to have gotten here, being a 7-people dev shop in Europe. Now we’re joining YC and we have big plans to take Bitrise to the next level!
We’d love to hear your feedback and are happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks!.
,Filter HN for GitHub storiesI am most interested in HN posts from github. I like cloning the repos and trying them out. I usually ctrl-F "github" and go page-for-page through HN. Is there a better way to filter by news source?.
,Ask HN: What's the reason that Airbnb Experiences never took off?When Airbnb introduced Experiences - pivoting from being a marketplace of accomodations to accept all kinds of entertainment and activities, like boat trips, cooking courses, guided tours - I thought it would explode into commercialising whole ranges of human services, since these never had a good targeted platform before, these enterpreneurs promoted themselves mostly with social media pages and classical ads.
But the move did probably not work out - and as I see after the pandemic Airbnb tries to rather move into expensive/special/"crazy" accomodations instead. Do you have ideas what was the problem with this seemingly valid direction?.
,Ask HN: Startup Living NYCStartup Living NYC
I just made it to the city with everything I own and version one of my product SureDone - I've got some resources including http://www.linkedlistnyc.org , http://www.generalassemb.ly , http://startupdigest.com/new-york-city/ , and http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/16583629/CoworkingNewYorkCity to keep one busy for time to come.
I'm looking for startup centric living resources like startup housing or targeted communities. Low rent options to give time for new resident me to establish a home. Cheap safe places to sleep in the city at night would be of most help.
I came here to make friends, win peers, trade labor, and build internet business, win or die...
Any help is greatly appreciated..
,Ask HN: Why Services like Facebook ads/stripe are closing Venezuelan accounts?Services like Facebook ads/stripe are wrongly closing Venezuelan accounts
Venezuelan users have been reporting that different services such as facebook/instagram ads [1], heroku services [2], stripe atlas [3], sedo [4], and others, have been blocking venezuelan users and terminating accounts due to sactions that they didn't even care to read, the sactions are pretty explicit at targeting only individuals and officials of the government [5] and there is even licences that allow these services to operate [6] and a faq [7] where this is explained
Even kayak.com (and all booking holdings sites) stopped accepting venezuela as a country of origin for flights, (see: https://i.imgur.com/nAouvUB.png) with a learn more link that goes to [5], and it makes no sense at all despite how much we need to buy plane tickets as people is fleeing the country.
So, what's the deal with these services closing their doors to 30million venezuelans when the sactions are targeting a defined list of individuals?
---
[1] https://twitter.com/search?q=facebook%20ads%20venezuela&src=typed_query&f=live
[2] https://twitter.com/gonzalezlrjesus/status/1167833470116225025
[3] https://stripe.com/docs/atlas
[4] https://www.sumarium.es/2019/08/06/empresa-alemana-sedo-suspende-todas-las-cuentas-de-venezolanos-por-las-sanciones/
[5] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/venezuela.aspx
[6] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/venezuela_gl25.pdf
[7] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_other.aspx#venezuela.
,Show HN: custom landing page for press day -- wise or unwise?We knew we were going to get a bunch of press today after releasing the news of closing our round -- so we decided to build a custom landing page for folks coming from the publications that ran stories about us. (You can see it here: edulender.com/march8. Our normal home page is here: edulender.com/) We will publish some summary stats here in an update in the next day or two -- but we'd like to know what y'all think about this method.
Wise or unwise? Enlighten us..
,Xoopit for Gmail ClosingDear Xoopit for Gmail user,
We will be officially turning off Xoopit for Gmail on November 13, 2009, to focus our efforts on making My Photos for Yahoo! Mail an amazing product and bring those features to all Yahoo! Mail users. Given our focus, we decided we cannot adequately support the Xoopit for Gmail product and give you a great experience in the future. Here are some details to guide you through this transition.
Do I need to download any files or pictures?
Most Xoopit for Gmail users follow standard Gmail conventions and choose to archive—not delete—mail. In this case all of your data should still be accessible via Gmail. If you have ever posted to a blog from Xoopit you should download those photos and host them on another site (e.g., Flickr). If you do not download these photos by November 13, 2009, you will no longer be able to access them through Xoopit.
Are there Gmail features that can help me?
Yes! The following Gmail Labs features may help with your migration away from Xoopit.
* Search AutoComplete
* YouTube previews in mail
* Picasa previews in mail
* Flickr previews in mail
* Google Search
You can also do searches like 'filename:(jpg OR png)' (to see all the emails that have photo attachments) or 'has:attachments' (for all the emails with attachments). See Gmail's page on Advanced Search for more details. You won’t have the exact same experience as Xoopit, but it will help.
To help you through this transition, we've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and resources here.
Thank you for using Xoopit for Gmail. We’ll miss you!
The Xoopit team.
,Ask HN: I'm about to take a big step in my life. I would like your opinion.I'm a frequent reader of HN (I check the front page at least twice a day.) I've created this account so that I could ask your opinion on a big step in my life I am thinking of taking. I value your opinion.
I'm almost 20 right now and in my third year of college. I have never been successful with members of the opposite sex ever since puberty. In high school and college I was perceived as being socially awkward by those I came in contact with. Being unable to find intimacy and being a total virgin (never touched a girl other than while shaking hands) and my poor social life has made me very depressed.
I think a significant part of my problems can be solved if I loose my virginity, so I'm thinking of closing the chapter with a 'girlfriend experience' hooker.
Do you think loosing my virginity to a hooker will solve my problems? If there are any others who have gone through similar problems as I have and come out of it, what would you suggest that I do?.
,Ask HN: Why can't Chrome understand difference in closing windows and crashes?I'm really angry. I've asked for this from Chrome developers multiple times: when my chrome windows - all of them - crash in private mode, I want to be able to reopen them, because I didn't close them.
I've just lost over 10 hours of reading that I had opened to work through. (Part of many reasons that I use private mode is that I don't like autocomplete and when I'm done reading about a subject I can simply remember it, I never need it to pop up when I start typing in the URL bar, etc etc. If I need something permanently, I save it.)
So since Chrome developers don't seem to be able to understand the difference, maybe I'm missing something. Does anyone know why they cannot differentiate a Crash from me closing private windows? The promise when you open such a tab is "Pages you view in incognito tabs won’t stick around in your browser’s history, cookie store, or search history after you’ve closed all of your incognito tabs" and not "... after you’ve closed all of your incognito tabs OR THE BROWSER CRASHES."
This is extremely frustrating. This was very important reading for me that I spent many hours collecting so that I could focus on it. I have tried add-ons and they don't work. I just want Chrome to meet its promise and have these tabs and windows open untiL I (not a crash) has closed all of them. They could at least make it an option.
I hope someone can clear up my thinking. I've just lost a devastating amount of my time. Now all I have is a paper checklist of the subjects, for me to again repeat my background research into. This doesn't seem a fair burden on the user, to have to use a pen and paper to do Chrome's developers' job for them: i.e. to let me read what I've opened and not close it and make it disappear without any way to get it back, and not at my request.
Do I really need to use pen and paper here? At least let me set this behavior as an option..
,Ask HN: Sell your single page web appI'm buying all single page web apps. Have a stagnant side project you haven't touched in years, or something you are actively maintaining? Doesn't matter I'd like to buy it. Here is my criteria:
- Site must receive more than 10k unique visitors per month
- English only
I typically offer the following:
- 36x monthly revenue (industry standard) - No revenue? Lets talk anyways.
- Don't deal with brokers and their commissions
- Escrow 24hr cash close
- I have gone from settling a price to closing a sale in 30 minutes, no hoopla, no months of Q&A, just a quick and simple sale.
Shoot me the following info (email in profile) and lets talk. I have acquired a number of websites from HNers in the past:
- URL
- Last 3mo uniques/pv
- Last 3mo revenue
- Last 3mo expenses.
,Why is Homejoy still quoted on the YC landing page?A few weeks after Homejoy announced that they're closing down, YC still has a quote from Adora Cheung on the landing page --> 'Homejoy would not be where it is today without YC...'
Is this an oversight or is there a reason for still displaying the quote so prominently?
Of course I'm not asking whether it was a mistake to invest in Homejoy at all, it just seems like a funny decision to leave them up there when I'm sure they have enough quotations from founders who's companies are still going strong...
What am I missing?.
,Ask HN: Any cooking/recipe websites with good UX?I don't know what it is about cooking and recipe-focused websites. They seem to be some of the worst in terms of pop ups, and superfluous garbage content. I spend so much time searching for the actual content on most pages because there are so many links to other crap.
For example, check out this Betty Crocker page where there's about 300px of whitespace at the top, a huge useless picture of flour, and a navbar that doesn't quite stick to the top of the page (viewing on Firefox) https://www.bettycrocker.com/how-to/tipslibrary/charts-timetables-measuring/equivalent-measures-abbreviations
Another example is allrecipes.com. I think it fares pretty well on Desktop, but on my phone I notice they insert adds throughout the ingredient list and instructions. Also met with a full-screen popup from Amazon about Cyber Monday.
There's gotta be some plain and simple sites out there, and I'd like to hear about them..
,Ask HN: Would like a 2nd set of eyes to look over some http traffic captureshttp traffic capture: http://pastebin.com/bzKeMtJi
I had 1 open chrome window set to the new tab page, but network activity was blinking pretty steady. Paranoia leads to inspection and I found this strange connection posting back and forth from facebook. It appears it opened while I was reading a story on money.cnn.com but it never closed. Note that the capture start time is after i closed all browser windows and cleared all browsing data in chrome (habit of mine to do that before i close chrome completely).
I wasnt aware this was possible, to keep the connection going completely outside the context of any webpage, and beyond that theres some strange data thats a bit new to me. Specifically the X-Cnction: field that they put in, and some of the options placed in the Cache: field (must-revalidate?).
This is mostly a curiousity as im trying to decipher purpose, and also generally if my concept of JavaScript security is way off (I was under the impression closing a website where the JavaScript was loaded would terminate it?). My best guess so far is that theyre trying to compile data on what people read, whatever they can wring the browser into telling them via JS, but i may be way off so if youre familiar with HTTP traffic and ajax/xmlhttp id appreciate your thoughts. I put it up on pastebin - http://pastebin.com/bzKeMtJi.
,Booking service for Coliving facilities in Japan opens its β version officially[Kyoto, Japan, June 22nd]
achicochi LLC (Co-founders: Akane Yamamoto & Yuki Doi) has just announced that they opens 'achicochi.life' a booking service for coliving facilities in Japan. It enables digital nomads staying in Japan to book facilities in
Why coliving in Japan ?
Based on the survey by Upwork Global Inc., 35% of the whole workers in the U.S. is freelancers, and 64% of them answers they work online. (2018) Many of people who work remotely live where they want, and even travel around while working. The trend of 'workcation' or 'digital nomad' life is becoming popular world-widely in recent years. Along with it, coliving facility - a facility with a living space, working space and like-minded community - is also being known among digital nomads.
Japan has famous destinations including Kyoto or Tokyo for digital nomads. However, information about accommodation for coliving or long-term stay in Japan is not available on one web site. achicochi LLC launched 'achicochi.life' to provide the solution for the inconvenience on getting coliving information in Japan.
What you can get on achicochi.life
Booking service for coliving facilities, accommodation which is suitable for long-term stay of 2 weeks or more
Information about coworking places, local areas
Events such as meetup, cultural workshops to experience local culture and connect to like-minded people
'achicochi.life'
Web page : https://achicochi.life/
*β version is limited for Kyoto area
Coming up schedule
Service will be covering other cites in Japan (2019)
Own-managed Coliving facility in Kyoto is opening (Sep. 2019)
###
If you would like to know more about this topic, please contact to Yuki Doi at+81-9020431754 or email to y.doi@achicochi.net.
,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.
So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.
2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.
A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.
I decided to give up.
The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.
I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.
After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.
A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.
Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.
And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.
After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.
A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.
So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.
That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.
I was so wrong.
I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.
For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.
I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.
On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.
My learning:
1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.
2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.
3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Launch HN: Payload (YC S22) – Headless CMS for DevelopersHey HN, my name is James and I founded Payload (https://payloadcms.com/) with two close colleagues, Dan and Elliot. We're a dev-first headless CMS [1] that's half app framework and half CMS—we're closing the gap between the two. You can check out our demo here: https://demo.payloadcms.com.
Imagine you're going to build a new SaaS app. Would you think of building it on a headless CMS? Probably not. To devs, "content management system" is usually a swear word. If a team of engineers gets assigned a CMS project, it's less than thrilling. Engineers want to avoid roadblocks, write code, and build things they're proud of—but existing CMS's get in the way of that left and right with their third-party integrations, point-and-click schema designers, code generation, etc.
Rather, you'd build your backend on an app framework like Django, Laravel, etc., for good reasons: ownership over the backend, better access control, customizable auth patterns, etc. Typically, headless CMS are super limiting; you'll end up fighting the platform more than having it help. But, with app frameworks, you're often left to roll your own admin UI, and that takes time. Not to mention building CRUD UI gets old quick after you do it a few times.
That’s where a headless CMS could shine, because they instantly give you admin UI that non-technical teams can use to manage digital products. That saves a ton of UI dev time— but without an extensible API, headless CMS's are far too limiting. They're designed for marketing teams, which usually only need the generic basics: log in, create a draft, preview the draft, publish the content. Go back and update some pages. Define editor roles and localize content. If you need more than that, you'll soon be out of luck.
Payload is different because we treat developers as first-class citizens. We provide the best of both ends: a powerful and extensible API and a fully customizable admin UI out-of-the-box. All with a developer experience that we obsess over, because we want it ourselves.
Payload is code-first, which allows us to get a lot of things right. We give you what you need, then step back and let you build what you want in TypeScript. You'll understand how your CMS works because you will have written it exactly how you want it. Version control your schema and use your own Express server. Completely control the Admin panel by using your own React components. Swap out fields or even entire views with ease. Use your data however and wherever you need thanks to auto-generated, yet fully extensible REST, GraphQL, and Local Node APIs.
Since it uses your own Express server, you can open up your own endpoints alongside what Payload does. In fact, you can extend just about everything that Payload does. It's MIT and open-source, fully self-hosted, comes with GraphQL and REST APIs, and completely customizable.
We realized the need for Payload while we were building the corporate website for Klarna. The Klarna engineers we were working with were among the best in the world, and while they evaluated headless CMS options, they saw restrictions in how all of the normal contenders "black-box" away the API. They wanted to build their CMS, deploy it on their own infrastructure, and truly "own" their CMS. They fell back to using WordPress. When that happened, Klarna inadvertently shined a spotlight on the CMS market and pointed out a significant void in proper code-based, developer-first CMS. There was no one to give them the developer experience they needed. That's what got us started working on this.
It might seem like a CMS is just a wrapper around a database with a nice UI to show different field types—but in reality, it's a lot more complex than that. We obsessed for years around how to build a proper API that minimizes breaking changes, but still exposes a simple way to extend everything. When you start to introduce things like field-based access control, field-based conditional logic, localization, versions, drafts, and autosave, the task becomes a lot more daunting. Doing it right requires a significant development investment—especially if you want it to perform at scale in addition to removing roadblocks at dev time.
It seems like every day, a new headless CMS pops up. But when you filter down to those that are completely self-hosted, the options quickly dwindle. And then when you remove the confused point-and-click "no-code" (argh!) GUI nature of the existing options, the options narrow to one: Payload.
Our users have built quite a diverse set of apps on Payload. We've seen a virtual events platform, a broadcast platform, SaaS apps of all shapes and sizes, video games, and an Uber-like snow plow service! There are over 1,000 projects in production as of last week, and we can't wait to see more.
Open source has been incredibly helpful. We've gotten significant PRs and our community has gone above and beyond in their contributions. We did not anticipate the level of skill and involvement that we are seeing daily from our community.
Our business model is based on two things:
1. Enterprise features like SSO, audit logs, publication workflows, and translation workflows. Of course, as Payload is open-source, you can build these functions yourself, but enterprises are opting to pay for our official functionality and SLAs rather than rolling it themselves.
2. Cloud hosting. Now that Payload 1.0 is released and ready for production after more than two years of development and dogfooding, we've shifted focus to building a deployment platform for Payload that will deliver permanent file storage, database, API layer, and CI. It will be the easiest way to deploy Payload, but not mandatory to use—much like the NextJS and Vercel model.
You can get started in one line by running `npx create-payload-app` or you can try out our public demo at https://demo.payloadcms.com. The code for the demo is at https://github.com/payloadcms/public-demo.
We would love to hear your feedback. If we don't have something, we'll build it. If there's a sticky spot in the DX (developer experience), we’ll fix it. Looking forward to hearing what you think—and thank you!
[1] Quick refresher: CMS stands for "content management system" and headless just means API-based, with no restrictions over where you use the content on the frontend..
,Launch HN: Lyrebird (YC S17) – Create a digital copy of your voiceHi HN!
We are the co-founders of Lyrebird (https://lyrebird.ai/) and PhD students in AI at University of Montreal. We are building speech synthesis technologies to improve the way we communicate with computers. Right now, our key innovation is that we can copy the voice of someone else and make it say anything. The tech is still at its early stage but we believe that it is eventually going to make possible a wide range of new applications such as:
- reading loud text messages with the voice of the sender,
- reading audiobooks with the voice of your choice,
- giving a personalized digital voice to people who lost their voice due to a disease,
- allowing video game makers to have more customized dialogs generated on the fly, or avatars of their players,
- allowing movie makers to freeze the voice of their actors so that they can still use it if the actor ages or dies.
Yesterday we launched a beta version of our voice-cloning software: anyone can record one minute of audio and get a digital voice that sounds like them.
We know that many on HN are concerned about potential misuses surrounding these technologies and we share your concern. We write further on our ethical stance on this page: https://lyrebird.ai/ethics/.
Our blogpost about the launch: https://lyrebird.ai/blog/create-your-voice-avatar that features the first video combining generated audio and generated elements of the video.
There was a thread about us on HN when we launched our website four months ago (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14182262) but at that time, no one could test our software yet and we did not really answer any question of the community. So this time we are ready for questions and would love some feedback!.
Reddit Images 24
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 0
page coloring for ch 171. 1
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 2
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 3
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 4
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 5
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 6
In Ragdoll, Bandit tells Bluey that the ice cream will taste better if she earns it. Also, the girls are emphatic about not wanting to learn anything. So what flavor ice cream did Wendy choose for Bluey? Based on the color, I’d say she learned a valuable lime lesson. 7
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 8
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 9
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 10
Looks like my M3 Edition 50 Jahre is Lime Rock Grey. Do you like this color? 11
Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 12
Lemon lime philo-but what am I?! Am I a normal accidental leaf coloring or a variegate? 13
I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 14
coloring page! 15
HEAT 2 - coloring page 16
How to make a coloring page online for kids?, How to make a coloring page online for kids?, What are the benefits of using coloring pages?, What are the benefits of using coloring pages?, How to convert any photo into coloring page online?, How to convert any photo into coloring page online? , How to make a coloring page online for kids?, How to make a coloring page online for kids?, What are the benefits of using coloring pages?, What are the benefits of using coloring pages?, How to convert any photo into coloring page online?, How to convert any photo into coloring page online?
Comments
Post a Comment