99 leafwing coloring page
leafwing coloring page
Mar 30, 2021 · Click the Leafwing Dragon coloring pages to view printable version or color it online (compatible with iPad and Android tablets). You might also be interested in coloring pages … 0
Mar 30, 2021 · Click the Leafwing Dragon coloring pages to view printable version or color it online (compatible with iPad and Android tablets). You might also be interested in coloring pages … 1
Leaftransparent - Leafwing Wings Of Fire Transparent PNG - 600x436 - Free Download on NicePNG 2
Wings Of Fire Dragons Coloring Pages Leafwing : Wings Of Fire Colouring Pages Silkwing : As 3
LeafWings | Wings of Fire Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia 4
Wings Of Fire Coloring Pages Hivewing - kidsworksheetfun 5
Mar 30, 2021 · Click the Baby Leafwing Dragon coloring pages to view printable version or color it online (compatible with iPad and Android tablets). You might also be interested in coloring pages … 6
LeafWing/SilkWing Base (Two Wings) by SVVTHSAYER on DeviantArt | Wings of fire, Wings of fire 7
Wings Of Fire Dragons Coloring Pages Leafwing : Wings Of Fire Colouring Pages Silkwing : As 8
Levyowl (Please, call me Levy!) | DeviantArt 9
Seawing Leafwing Seawing Dominant By Skinkcones On Deviantart Wings Of Fire Dragons Wings Of 10
Pin on wings of fire 11
Wings Of Fire Dragons Coloring Pages Leafwing : Wings Of Fire Colouring Pages Silkwing : As 12
Wings Of Fire Coloring Pages Hivewing - Coloring - Free SVG Design 13
Wings of Fire Ideas! | Wings of fire, Wings of fire dragons, Fire art 14
The gallery for --> Wings Of Fire Nightwing Coloring Pages 15
Nightwing Dragon Coloring Pages - lrjourneay 16
I’m seeing a lot of fan tribes being posted here so I might as well show mine! These are 17
Hivewing Dragon coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 18
Rainwing Dragon coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 19
Pin on Wings of fire dragons 20
Hivewing Dragon coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 21
Seawing Coloring Page 22
F2U Icewing/Rainwing Lineart (Mixed) by TheEnchantedInk26 on DeviantArt | Wings of fire dragons 23
Seawing Dragon Coloring Pages Wings Of Fire - bmp-wabbit 24
HiveWing SkyWing Hybrid by DrachenHybride on DeviantArt 25
Silkwing Base with Wing Markings by RaintheDragoness12 on DeviantArt 26
Image - TrickWingBase.png | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia 27
Beastwing Dragon coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 28
Wings Of Fire Skywing Coloring Pages Coloring Pages 29
Baby LeafWing Base by Peregrinecella on DeviantArt | Wings of fire dragons, Wings of fire, Fire art 30
Seawing Coloring Page 31
Image - Flamewing base.png | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia 32
FREE TO USE (FTU) Seawing Leafwing hybrid base by Fayire on DeviantArt | Wings of fire dragons 33
The Color of Night - NEW PANTLA SPOILERS!! - Wattpad 34
hey art land how's it going in today's, video I want to show you guys how to, draw a leaf wing from wings of fire now, we have a lot to fit in on this piece of, paper so I'm gonna draw a little bit, smaller just so we can get everything in, the body the wings and the tail so I'm, gonna start over here and I'm gonna, start the eye so right here I'm just, gonna draw a line that just kind of goes, up and then down like this then I'm just, gonna add a little curved line in here, for the eye then right above it I'm, going to draw a line that just kind of, goes up and down for the eye Ridge then, I'm gonna take this line and I'm just, going to kind of curve it up and then, down like this just kind of form where, the horn is going to be now starting, right here I'm going to draw a line, that's just going to kind of curve up, and it's just going to come down like, this I'm gonna make a little line that, just kind of curves up and then it's, going to curve down and then I'm gonna, make a line that just kind of curves up, and down and then I'm just gonna go up, and then down like this then right here, I'm gonna make a little line it just, kind of goes up and down for a little, bump then starting up here I'm gonna, draw a line that's just gonna kind of, curve up and then it's gonna come back, down for the horn and then I'm just, going to draw a little line that's just, gonna curve back and then I'm just gonna, make a little line that curves right, here just to kind of show that the horn, is kind of wavy for the ear you want to, draw a line that just kind of curves out, and that's just going to come back like, this a little bit like Shrek's here, put a little curved line on it then, right here I'm just going to draw a line, it's going to go down it's going to, curve up down and then it's going to, curve back up here for the jaw then I'm, going to make a line that just kind of, curves up and down for the other horn, and then another one right here then you, want to make a little pointy line like, this kind of like a triangle now, starting here I'm going to draw a line, that's just going to kind of curve down, it's going to kind of come back like, this I want to make a line that just, kind of curves out and that's gonna do, the same thing you don't want it to get, too skinny then I want to start with the, leg so the leg kind of runs into the, wing so I'm gonna start right here by, the back of the neck and I'm gonna draw, a line that's just going to kind of, curve around like this kind of has two, little bumps I'm gonna bring it back and, then down like this then starting here, I'm just going to draw a line that's, just going to kind of curve up and down, and it's going to come back for the foot, draw a line that just goes up and then, I'm just going to kind of curve it, around here then I'm gonna make a little, curved line for the other toe and then, one more there now I'm just going to can, curve this line down to here now, starting here I'm going to bring this, right into the wing so I'm going to, start here and I'm going to draw a line, it's just going to kind of curve up like, this I'm going to draw a little kind of, bumpy line on here for a little claw and, then starting right here I'm going to, draw a line that's just going to kind of, curve out and then I'm just gonna keep, it real skinny and then bring it back to, here then I'm gonna do the same thing, right here I'm gonna draw another one, this one's gonna go out a little bit, longer, keep it real skinny and then come right, back to here I'm gonna draw one right, here and this one's gonna be a little, bit shorter and then I'm gonna make one, more right here this one's gonna be, pretty short to keep it real skinny, though it's kind of like these are long, fingers coming out then I'm gonna draw, this line down to here I'm gonna make, one real little skinny one go out and, then come back and then I'm just gonna, draw a line that's gonna come right down, here and connect to here you can see how, the arm is kind of like one big long, piece now I want to connect these and, I'm going to draw a line that's just, going to go right to here one that's, going to curve right to here this one's, going to kind of go up and down this one, will do the same and then this one I'm, going to curve right to here and, I'm gonna draw a line that just goes up, and down that's gonna end right there, now starting here we're gonna make the, other back leg so I'm going to draw a, line that's just going to kind of go, down at an angle like this I'm going to, draw a little curved line like this one, right here one right here and then one, right here then I'm going to draw a line, that goes in and I'm gonna curve up and, in then I'm gonna go out and I'm gonna, curve right up to here for the leg then, starting right here I'm just gonna draw, a line that's gonna go down and then, it's gonna curve up and then down again, now starting right up here I'm going to, draw a line that's just going to kind of, curve down and I'm going to bring it all, the way out to here and that's just, going to curve up for the tail then I'm, gonna start right here and I'm gonna do, the same thing as I curve this around I, want it to get skinnier and skinnier, until it reaches the very end and then, I'm gonna put a little kind of round, shape around it for the end so it looks, like a little leaf now for some details, along the back of the neck so starting, right here I'm just gonna add some long, skinny little spikes kind of coming out, of the neck and they're just gonna kind, of travel down the neck and I'm gonna, make them a little bit smaller as I get, right to here and then I'm just going to, add a little curved line right between, each one, then I'm going to add some long kind of, spikes right back here I'm going to do, the same thing I'm just going to add the, little curved lines right in between, each one and then I'm gonna add a couple, more right here and these are gonna be a, little bit different I'm gonna put four, there I put one more I'll make five and, then these are just gonna kind of curve, back a little bit of a line kind of like, their little leaves forming now let's, draw that other wing back here so I'm, gonna start here and I'm just gonna do, the same thing I did before draw a line, that just kind of curves up it's gonna, come back for where the thumb is I'm, gonna have one long skinny line that, comes right up here and that's gonna, come right back to about there, and then I'm just gonna draw a little, line that's gonna go down I'm gonna make, a little line it's gonna go up and down, and then up and then this one is just, gonna go over and down just kind of show, where the other wing is now we want to, add these other legs so starting right, here I'm just gonna draw a line that, goes down and that's gonna go straight, down like this make a little curved line, for a toe you're gonna come back I'm, just gonna go up at an angle and over, make another little toe here this leg, I'm gonna go down at an angle and then, straight down little line there just, kind of curves up and down goes over, curves up and down again just going to, kind of curve up and then go up and, angle, okay so this is our basic drawing of our, hive wing now we want to add some, details and there are a lot of details, so if I go a little bit too fast during, this just make sure you hit that pause, button and just kind of slow it down so, let's start on the face now I'm going to, add a little curve line for the nostril, and then a little line that goes right, around it for the nose starting here I'm, just going to draw a line that's just, going to kind of curve right around here, and that's just going to go to here and, then I'm just going to add these little, curved lines going around there for kind, of like a little scale pattern then I'm, also going to do the same thing right, down here just draw a little line that, goes down and then I'm just gonna make, these little lines that go across just, for a little scale pattern then I'm just, going to continue the scale pattern, right up here right along the stomach, and then I'm gonna go right down to the, tail and do the same thing now right, here on the arm I'm just gonna draw a, little line that's just going to kind of, curve around here and then I'm gonna add, some more of those little curved lines, for more scales I'm gonna add another, long line that just goes right down to, here and then I'm going to add more of, those little curved scale patterns, then I'm just gonna add some kind of, like different oval shapes kind of all, along the legs of our leaf wing just, because they have lots of different like, scales kind of coming all over the place, so I'm just gonna add a few different, ones on here I'm just gonna add them, kind of all over the place kind of add, some in between here just to show some, different things kind of have some going, around the edge here as well make some, curved lines up here for some scales I'm, going to add some little curved lines, going right down the head and then I'm, going to put a few little small circle, shapes going down the face some curved, lines right on the horns as well then, I'm going to put a few little kind of, bumpy curvy lines on here going down the, tail and I'm going to put a couple, little diagonal lines on there few more, kind of random scales and some different, spots and then just some different ones, right around here thing just be kind of, random all over the place and then just, kind of fill up both legs with some, different scale patterns you want to, give your dragon claws on each of the, toes give them sharp little claws and, then there's also going to be a claw, right up here and up here and then each, one of these are gonna have a claw at, the end of it, now on the wings here there's a really, cool kind of like leaf pattern on the, wings so I'm just going to draw a little, bit of this and we're gonna try to color, in a lot of this when we color this so, I'm just gonna add a couple little, diagonal lines going down here and then, I'm gonna do the same thing on this one, I'm kind of lining them up and just, going right down here to kind of make a, little leaf shape this one's gonna have, just a few curved lines on it they don't, really line up with anything over here, and then this one's gonna have a line, down and then this one's gonna kind of, have like a triangle shape pattern and, then this one's gonna have a line that, goes right to here and it's kind of like, another little triangle shaped pattern, but just kind of go in sideways now and, then right here on the eye I'm going to, add a little curved line I'm just gonna, color it in and there you go there is, your drawing of a leaf wing from wings, of fire I'm going to fast forward and, start coloring this thanks for watching, hope you guys enjoyed, [Music], [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], [Applause], [Music]
Ask HN: First Client IssuesI am a hiding my name because this is my first client and I don't want people to go looking for my company (though that might be great advertising).
I've got a client that I know through multiple relationship maps (former co-worker of my wife and sibling of a friend of a friend) and while I was not a friend of the sibling, I was an acquaintance.
Client has a cousin doing her Graphical Design but the GD doesn't have any web experience. GD sent over three PDFs, one of all the products, one of the website, and one of the website specs. The website specs did not contain sizing information for the images or the pages, it contained font/spacing/coloring/page flow information.
I asked the GD for the sizing of the web page and was provided an answer. There was some functionality in the site design which I discussed with the client and removed (GD was inaccessible) based on an agreement.
I finished the site and client reviewed making a few changes. Did a second review and then sent the link to the GD for their review. GD commented on the proportions being off and the distortion of some images. I agreed that the dimensions were off, but that's what I was told to go with and if the measurements I have are not right, I need to know what they should be.
I reached out to the GD via phone and e-mail. Did not hear back until I received an e-mail from the client to both of us.
Basically the e-mail's tone was that of threatening if I couldn't finish the project client would find someone who could and that if the GD can't get me the information than the Client doens't know what I'll need. And yadda yadda yadda.
So the question is:
Do I suck it up and make the changes or do I just write this off as a learning experience?
Thanks. I appreciate it.
Long time lurker...
,Show HN: Circumflex, browse HN in your terminalSome two years ago, I found myself spending a lot of time in the terminal between learning vim and discovering new command line tools. I was surprised to see that the niche of HN clis was (relatively) small, and so I decided to write my own command line tool for browsing HN called `circumflex`(`clx`).
`clx` is written in Go using Bubble Tea[1]. You can read the comment section or the linked article in reader mode in the pager `less`.
Using `lesskey` to add custom keybindings, the replies can be collapsed and expanded in real-time (but not individual replies, only all replies at once). Behind the scenes I am appending invisible unicode characters to each line so that I can use the custom keybindings to filter them out. The same technique is used to allow for jumping between top-level comments.
I spent a lot of time thinking about syntax highlighting and finding relevant bits to highlight while also not going overboard with colors. The end result is highlighting of things I find useful for providing context in the comment section, like indicating parent poster and original poster, coloring references, coloring indentations as well as formatting YC startups.
Other quality of life features include adding submissions as favorites (it is stored as a pretty-printed json so you can check it into your vcs to allow for readable diffs). Submissions are marked as read and new comments are indicated with a bullet point.
[1] https://github.com/charmbracelet/bubbletea.
,Ask HN: How do you manage your learning?Hi everyone,
I know a lot of articles and discussions have appeared on the art of reading on HN. But I had had this issue for a while now, and was hoping someone out there could help me out.
So for starters, I started to learn Haskell late last year from the Real World Haskell book. Being a new-comer to functional programming its taken me almost a month to read and digest 150 pages or so. Smack in the middle of January I landed a new assignment that involved a host of new (Java) technologies, so I had to drop Haskell for a while to catch up on those. I then had to review a book for a author friend.
This has been a regular cycle. I start something with great enthusiasm, I am thoroughly enjoying myself, only to have hit a situation where I need to drop it to learn something else. I have half a dozen of so books covering management, finance, self-help on my shelf right now, and I see no way of catching up.
I am sure several others out there have the same predicament. I don't have a problem learning, rather I would learn something new everyday. Its just commitments that keep getting in the way.
So the question is how do you manage your learning process? How do you find time to read, learn, digest all the varied interests that catch your eye (be it new languages, frameworks, technologies, other areas of interest, hobbies what-have-you).
Any suggestions will be welcome..
,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.
So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.
2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.
A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.
I decided to give up.
The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.
I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.
After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.
A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.
Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.
And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.
After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.
A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.
So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.
That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.
I was so wrong.
I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.
For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.
I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.
On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.
My learning:
1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.
2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.
3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Tell HN: NoSQL NYC Meetup/Mini-Conference - this Monday Evening (Oct. 5)We are holding a Meetup/Mini-Conference in NY this coming Monday, October 5.
Full details are at: http://anyvite.com/events/home/1aczrvxjp6 including RSVP, which we request you please use so we don't flood our rented venue.
I know there's an upcoming NoSQL East conference in Atlanta at end of October, we had started planning and announcing this several months ago. Unfortunately, tracking down space and getting everything organized took a bit more time. We have finally nailed down a larger space to hold this in, and hope that despite the short notice some of you HNers would care to join us.
The idea here is a short meetup and learning; it's not always easy to duck out of work for a tech conference so we hope a few hours out of your evening will leave you feeling enlightened.
Speakers will be covering CouchDB, MongoDB (and a panel with representatives of both projects comparing and contrasting the at-the-surface-similar systems), AllegroGraph RDF Store and using Clojure with Hadoop.
We also are looking for people to present lightning talks on NoSQL topics, so if you have a 5 minute talk in mind that covers a NoSQL technology you think people should see, use cases, examples of projects you've deployed tech (or even replacing MySQL, Sybase, Oracle etc with a NoSQL system) please email me (Link to my 'lightning talk signup' mail bucket is on the anyvite page).
Also, huge thanks goes out to 10Gen <http://www.10gen.com> who has done the legwork for securing and renting a venue for this event..
,Ask HN: Help a dev move to the Bay AreaExecutive summary: Are any companies in the Bay Area looking for developers? Please drop me a line at alex@clutterme.com
Long version:
For the past two years, I've been working on Clutterme Inc., a Toronto-based startup with some moderate success. I've occasionally posted about it here. For a variety of reasons, my co-founder and I are closing up shop and heading our separate ways, and I would love to move to the Bay Area.
I am, unapologetically, a jack-of-all-trades. I pick up new languages or tools quickly, and I love learning new things, but if an old tool happens to be better, I'm happy to use it: best tool for the job. This does means that I am not, and will never be, a guru in any specific topic, but it also means that I will not bat an eyelash at a sudden change of direction or at investigating or learning a new technology. I pride myself on being pragmatic, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done and end up with a good product.
Some of the things I've made (short descriptions available at http://www.alexc.me):
- clutterme.com - WYSIWYG AJAX in-browser web page creation, made from scratch using Ruby on Rails, Prototype, and a lot of custom Javascript.
- Facebook applications - they currently have around 1 million installs, and were receiving 6 million page views at their peak. Written with PHP, FBML/FQL/FBJS, and MySQL (no frameworks).
- Some personal hobby projects with CakePHP and MySQL. Never as successful as the Facebook apps, but around 300,000 page views/month at their peak.
- Used a number of APIs - register.com, Paypal Website Payments Pro, Facebook, LyricFind. Right now playing with the Google Analytics API and Wordpress.
- iPhone applications - LyricFind and LyricFind Lite, currently at #4 (Canada) and #9 (US) in the free Music category of the app store. A couple more apps in various stages of completion or in app store approval limbo.
I've had a lot of fun working on a start-up, and I am definitely looking for a small, motivated team, that wants (and needs) to make things happen quickly.
I greatly respect the HN community, and I feel that a company whose people read HN is more likely to be a place I would enjoy working at - perhaps as an employer, you feel the same about me ;)
If any of this sounds like something you're looking for, please drop me a line at alex@clutterme.com. I am visiting the Bay Area for a couple of weeks, and I would be happy to set up any in-person (or phone) meetings.
(if anyone just wants to meet up and chat about random stuff, send me an email too! I had way too much fun at the HN Meetup last week, and I'm always happy to meet more people)..
,Show HN: Dock.ninja host GitHub projects for short duration for demo purposesHello All, this is my first submission to HackerNews. It took me a lot of convincing myself before posting this entry here.
http://dock.ninja is a proof-of-concept application, to host git projects without project page for a short duration.
The intention is to save time:
1. instead of cloning a repo locally and hosting it just to know the workings
2. create a gist page and maintaining it
One sample entry:
https://github.com/lukehaas/css-loaders.git
As i am learning python & django, i tried developing this application as POC. It would be really helpful to get your reviews and feedback on this application..
,Another AirBnB Host Horror StoryQuoraQuora connects you to everything you want to know about.
LoginSign UpAirbnb:
Has anyone had the experience of your Host listings being turned off by AirBnB due to bringing to their attention problems with their platform and procedures?
John Cohen, NYC HostYes
AirBnB recently hid all my listings. At the same time they cancelled over 19 bookings adding up to over $7000 dollars most likely more. Here is a copy of the email sent to those inconvenienced persons.
Dear xxxx,
We were just informed by John Cohen that your accommodation starting on xxx, April xx, 2012 (reservation xxxxxxx) is no longer available. You should know that hosts are penalized for canceling reservations and removed from our site if they do so frequently.
I am no longer able to access my account to see my future payouts -- approximately $2000 dollars -- or when I will recieve $954.
At the suggestion of an experienced attorney I have backed all information that was in my account including changes that were occurring after AirBnB shut off my listings.
I cannot prove what the customer service supervisor said over the phone but I will quote 'We have discussed it among ourselves', 'There are simply too many customer service requests from your account', 'You can apply in two months to be re-instated.'
After careful review of the backups it appears to be 21 bookings not 17. As of this date several guests are living in my home. Booked through airBnB. I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay. Here is a short list of my Complaints that resulted in AirBnb hiding my listings.
1) Peer review process as implemented is being used by a few guests as a threat of a 'Bad review' if I do not bend to demands for services not offered. Or if I attempt to enforce the House rules such as under age drinking or cleanig up after themselves.( Threse guests have no reviews of their own.)
2) Security Hole. Apparently airBnB does not maintain any information of the Guest of the guest.
3) CSR who answer the phones are given extraordinary power to rush to a judgement without giving the Host the benefit of the doubt.
4) Reservvation panel is a Mess if you are a busy Host. Dificult to make heads or tales from this. Even the CSR.
5) Bad reviews which are not opinion but statements of Fact. Say about the cleanliness of a Host. 'Place smells like Garbage' Bathroom's are dirty' by a guest who frequently broke house rules.
6) A clear and convincing connection between Guests who them selves have no reviews making a complaint or bad review on a Host who has asked them courteously to obey House rules.
7) Repeatedly blocking out up to 10 days or more on a room until an investigation is complete. Finding the Host acted properly
8) Many of my customer service calls were about parts of the WebSite not working or learning how to nagivate it properly. I have bad eye sight and need new glasses. EG recently a part of the listings page failed to show up where
prominently it states Host has PETS. Two guests allergic to Cats appeared.
. Though my listing clearly states CATS. I had to have my House keeper Vacume 2,000 square feet. So that the guests could finish their bookings. My cats were trapped in my bedroom for two weeks.
9) Security deposit is not a security deposit. Never in my Life have I been
compelled to negotiate with a petty thief
Their is a lot more. 24/7 is not 24/7 due to the lack of enouph Human Infrastructure to handle the Volume of calls. Resulting in knee jerk reaction's
and bad decision making.
I cannot help get the feeling that AirBnb in my opinion would like low end Hosts to quietly fade and disappear in to the night.
This one will not.
The average star rating of my spare bed rooms was 4.5 Stars.
Skirting around the Franchise laws of the State of New York and the Federal Franchise Laws.
Skirting around the case law in New York State concerning Defamation and Slander.
And who knows what else. (SPIONS)
I am a fundamentaly good New Yorker. I am confident that my fellow New Yorkers will hear my cry for HELP.
I have been crippled financially by AirBnB's actions. Humiliated. Down but not out. I have nothing to loose. I am old sickly.
In my youth in basic training at the USMC. You learn the history of this Institution.
Lt. General Chesty Puller.
'You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.'
Below this you can read my reviews. It was AirBnB who cancelled the bookings
and Defamed and Slandered this host. I removed most of the cancelations as the web page would have been to long.
The host canceled my reservation
11 days before arrival.
Emily
The host canceled my reservation 46
days before arrival.
Alex
The host canceled my reservation 16
days before arrival.
Katharina
The host canceled my reservation 12
days before arrival.
Djamila
The host canceled my reservation 32
days before arrival.
Amy
The host canceled my reservation 22
days before arrival.
Wai
The host canceled my reservation 5 days
before arrival.
Dora
The host canceled my reservation 15
days before arrival.
Melanie And
Claas
The host canceled my reservation 4 days
before arrival.
Trevor
The host canceled my reservation 18
days before arrival.
Liudmila
The host canceled my reservation 90
days before arrival.
Jana Fabienne
The host canceled my reservation 139
days before arrival.
Alisia
The host canceled my reservation 3 days
before arrival.
Francesca
The host canceled my reservation 14
days before arrival.
Alonso
I stayed here because I didn't want to
spend a fortune in a hotel, so I booked at John's place. My room was
pretty cozy, clean and had air conditioner (which was really helpful
on those cold nights). The living room/kitchen/dinning room was ok,
and I liked the fact that there were other guests living there as
well and I met a lot of interesting people. I would recommend your
stay here if you want to save money, socialize with other cultures
and know how to clean after yourself (important part). It is up to
you if you want a clean room. The walls are really thin and sometimes
you can hear everything from the room next to yours, but overall, it
is good place for low price.
Lauren
Don't expect luxury & do not come
here if you're allergic to cats as John has 2 (very cute) or if you
don't know how to clean up after yourself (you will get told!). This
place is secure and very affordable for those on a budget, the
beds/toilets/towels are clean and John offers coffee every morning.
All in all, if you can forego any frills and live in a hostel
environment, this is a good deal. If not, try the Waldorf Astoria.
Viola
The place is just two blocks from the
subway stop and it really takes 10 minutes to get to Manhattan so is
ideal if you don't want to waste your day travelling. I have found
quite a friendly bunch of people living in John's loft and John
himself is a very helpful person. I would suggest to guests who have
never seen NYC to ask him tips on what's worth seeing in the City.
The constant presence of coffee in the place was, also, very much
appreciate!!! My overall experience was pretty positive and I would
recommend it.
Peter
John was a very nice host. The room is
great value for money. Expect no luxury, 'this isn't the
Waldorf-Astoria', as John would say. But it's a room, more or
less private, allthough you can hear everything that's going on in
the livingroom. But if you're in NYC for a few days, it's a great,
cheap spot. The room I rented had some temperture-issues, the heater
was a bit hard to control, and made some loud noises sometimes, but
John told me this in advance. He was helpful all the way.
Kyle
It was a nice private room! John was
very helpful in getting me acclimated to New York City, and he even
made me a nice BLT sandwich right when I arrived!
David
Relacin calidad precio muy buena.
Barrio'aburrido' pero el piso est muy bien conectado
(parada de metro cerca). Spermercado cerca. Lo recomiendo
positivamente para pasar ah unas vacaciones. John personalmente me
trat muy bien. Incluso cuando tuve problemas con la habitacin
S-9, la cual no recomiendo en invierno porque estn dentro las
mquinas de la calefaccin central (mucho ruido y calor), fue fcil
llegar a un acuerdo para que me diera otra habitacin que tena
libre. No s que hubiese pasado si no hubiera habido alguna
habitacin libre. En definitiva es un buen sitio para pasar tus
vacaciones en NY a muy buen precio.
Johannes
Best bang for the buck. Don't expect
luxury and don't be too picky, but there's everything you need and
it's a private room at a great rate. Quite uncomplicated, I could do
some short notice extension as I decided to stay one night longer,
and then even one more.
Iveta
I've recently stayed at the shared room
for 5 nights. It was a great experience, I can recommend this rental.
John is a great host, he is going out of his way to accommodate
everybody's requests. He is friendly and he is a great cook too! I am
planning to be back in New York at the end of April and I will stay
at this place again. I think that says a lot! it is a great place for
a great price.
New
Johns place is as described, a huge
and quiet loft that he built. Not luxury but its a good way to save
money if youre going to expend the whole day exploring the city.
Its close to the subway station wiht direct line to manhattan (A
and C line). John makes coffee every morning for the guests and he
cleans the bathrooms every morning as well.
Veronika
Great way to save money on a trip to
NYC. Bring your own blankets because it gets very cold at night and
there are none for you to use. The area is safe enough but it gets
very deserted at night. Coffee in the mornings was great. Don't
expect any privacy or luxury staying here but it is a cheap way to
see NYC. FYI, smoking is allowed indoors and there are two cats.
Average age of other guests is 22-25.
Camille
Another host nearby could not host me.
He sent me to John's place. As a young 18 year old french woman
traveling alone I am careful. The accommodations were incredible for
just $10. per day. $11. with the AirBnB fee. It is a medium size
room. Very bright. Sun drenched as the host John says. Though it has
4 twin beds on 2 wooden bunks and one twin it is not cluster phobic.
It is meant as a budget shared room to sleep in. The vanity was nice.
Storage that I locked with a padlock. The rest of the Loft is large.
Balcony's, gigantic rear deck and a giant private roof with nice
views including Manhattan. I had the room all by myself. But met
several interesting Europeans from Germany and Italy renting the
private rooms. The common area is large. Nice kitchen dining area.
Unusual. The large refrigerator is in the same room as the shower.
John is an artist. The shower room is large. The host was very
helpful. He showed me how to use the MTA Trip planner to efficiently
travel to my activities in Manhattan. John has to be the best Host on
AirBnB and possibly all of NYC ! Twice he made me a delicious meal !
3-4 Minute walk to Subway. A metro. 20 minutes 34 street Manhattan
off peak ! I am glad the other host cancelled. $10. nightly. safe,
clean convenient, food. #1 host and place to stay in NYC. Oh it is
$10. for thirty day stay. The price is more expensive for 3 days or a
week but still cheapest in NYC ! Thank you John. 5 stars. He deserves
10 stars !
Guido
John is a very good host... the loft is
in a good neighborhood just short walk from a supermarket and utica
subway station... and just 20 minutes far from Manhattan with public
transprtation!!! Sure i would be back there next time i'm going to
NYC! and if you are a good traveler who really wants to discover the
real life of the place you are visiting sure you'll enjoy this place.
Very safe, good wi fi connection, clean and easy! see you next time
John!
Patrick
This accomodation is by far the best
value for a short-stay room in New York that I have seen. The cost
for my own room per night actually worked out even cheaper than a
hostel where a person would share a full dormitory of 6-8 people.
This place was great value - and I had my own room. The host was very
helpful. My first experience of his helpfulness was when I noticed
that my computer cable had broken. When I asked him if he knew where
I could get a replacement in the city, he actually went out of his
way to fix the cable for me! He saved me a number of bucks doing
this, and also saved me the time it would have taken to locate the
replacement. Big thanks to him for that. And that was just the first
day. The host has coffee on the stove every morning. It is also
likely he will cook something for you a few times during your stay.
It could be a roast, or it could be a big breakfast sandwich that
will keep you going for a number of hours. The crowd that I came
across in the place was mostly young and vibrant and interesting. It
is a good place for you to meet up with like-minded adventurers in
the city of New York. The host has a large amount of very practical
local knowledge. He has a large willingness to share very useful
knowledge with you. This was invaluable for me because, as a
soon-to-be qualified attorney, I was in town to find out the
possibilities of locating a long-term apartment lease and a job in
the city. The host went out of his way to share his valuable
knowledge with me about these things. The host is worth listening to
carefully. The quality of the place was very satisfactory. If you are
a complainer or nit-picker, or have impossibly high standards, don't
waste anybody's time and get a 150 buck a night hotel instead.
However, if you want something with great value and have realistic
expectations of what great value is, then you will really benefit
from staying in a place like this. Even though I give a 4-star rating
(which is very good), I actually give the extra 5th star in the
rating when I factor in the price and all the extras. Again, have
realistic expectations for a place in this price range, and
appreciate good value when you see it, despite being a little rough
around the edges. Furthermore, as time goes on, the host continually
makes improvements to the place and has a genuine commitment to
creating accomodation that adds value to the people who stay there. I
expect the place will only become better and better in the future.
Matthew
5 stars! I had a great stay with John
in his loft apartment. His description of the living space is very
accurate. My room was clean and spacious, the loft was quiet through
the night (had no disruptions from flatmates in other rooms), the
bathrooms were clean and John even cooked 2 meals for me during my
stay (quite the chef I might add)! For the price range and location,
this listing can't be beat!
Stephanie
John is a welcoming friendly host.
Staying at his place in a private room beats staying at a hostel
sharing with 3-11 other unknowns. Also he makes sure he only rents to
non-sketchy people, which can only be a good thing. It's close to
Manhattan, the neighbourhood doesn't look safe but is actually
really ok and I doubt you can get a better deal than this. Peace out!
J. B.
John is a gracious and welcoming host.
The property is as described, and the bed is very comfortable. The
place (as stated) is rough-hewn, but clean, quiet., and comfortable.
The A train express is just two blocks away, so this is very
convenient to Manhattan.
Stephanie
We transferred to another room because
it was cheaper. But it's not that small - still a good size AND it's
private after all. John offered us some dinner one day which was
pretty darn good. He does keep things clean around here (but a lot of
it depends on other guests here too) so he's a good host.
Bettina
John's Place is very close to the train
station and in a safe area. I never felt insecure during the whole
stay. The rooms are in a loft and have all the advantages of a loft:
the common room, that everybody can use, is big and there are several
very big patios which is great for summer. You are welcome to use the
big kitchen and because John is a great cook, you should accept his
weekly invitation for a meal. John also knows a lot about New York
and has a lot of material and information to share. He answered my
E-mails amazingly fast and helped us a lot to find the way from the
airport to his place. On the other side, you should be aware, that
the walls in the loft are very thin and you can hear everything.
During the night it sometimes became very cold in the rooms, because
the rooms are very high and the heat accumulated under the ceiling.
There is just one shared shower for all. Altogether it's a nice place
to stay. But if you want to stay in New York for several weeks, you
should first test this place for some days and then decide if this is
the right place for you. Best wishes, Bettina
Isabella
The place is really nice and clean and
super close to the subway. My room had a beautiful view and a comfy
bed. John can be a little intense, on the first night he was quite
annoyed with me for catching a cab as he said cab drivers were
'crooks' but after that he was very helpful and pleasant.
Even gave me some delicious roast he made and let me hang out past
check out time. All in all it was a good experience.
Stephanie
Really nice spacious room which I
shared with my cousin and we had ample space for all our stuff. The
location is pretty near to the station, about five minutes walk away.
John is a really helpful host and made sure we had a place to stay on
New Year's night when he found out that we didn't have anywhere to go
for that night. And honestly I don't think you'll find a better deal
for the price you pay, especially if you're travelling alone in NYC
:)
Yoojin
I couldn't agree more with Nacio's
exact review. Close distance from subway station and warm rooms are
good. However, if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, I don't
recommend this place. He smokes inside the house and rooms for guests
have a big glassless hole facing kitchen where he usually smoke.
Considering the cheap price of room, you may bear some shortcomings..
but I don't think it's comfortable to live for a long time in this
house.
Ling Sum
Great stay, great location! John is a
perfect host. The room is big enough. The neighborhood is safe!
Adam
Hey travelers! I stayed at john's space
in crown heights, Brooklyn for 10 days & would recommend it to
any of you out there on a budget who don't need many frills. It feels
like a cross between a hostel & a friend's place - there were
long term & short term guests here - everyone was respectful &
quiet. Excellent value for money & steps away from 24 hour
transit anywhere in NYC. The shower needs improvement but it's a
great place to hang yer hat. Would/will stay here again. Thanks John,
Merry holiday everyone!!! Adam
Cristina
I wouldn't choose Jonn's in matter of
the size of the room. But it was comfortable and the practical
facilities all right. Besides the room there is a ' shared space'
where it is possible to spend time/ do activities if the space of the
room isnt 'satisfying' which works fine. The bed was fine.
Transport to Manhattan is easy.
Carmen
If you are considering a hostel, this
would be a much better choice. The rooms are private; there is a
fridge, basic cooking facilities and John makes coffee every morning.
John gives fair warning about the neighborhood and I certainly
wouldn't walk around late at night, but it is very near the train,
the grocery store and laundromat are walking distance and the
neighborhood folk are generally friendly. It is definitely worth the
price.
Giorgio
Nice room, close to subway station and
to everything, few minutes to Manhattan. Mattresses, sheetes and
pillows where new when we arrived. John is funny and very helpful, he
gave us a lot of advices.
Nirmal
Good place overall. Pros: own room with
lock and key, on A express line, cheap Cons: My clothes smelled like
smoke, cats kept me up 3 nights, the fridge is in the bathroom for
some reason. the area is a little ghetto but overall safe since very
close to the main road. John and everyone in the house is friendly
and keep the place clean, though i bought my own cleaning wipes and
cleaned the toilets few times. I expected that since the place has 9
rooms and just 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. john was very gracious and
offered dinner on more than 2 occasions. for $29 a night it was a
bargain.
Isabell
It's a good place to stay for a few
weeks if you need an affordable homebase while you're exploring the
city The subway is just a short walk away, it takes about 20 minutes
to get to the west side of downtown Manhattan, which for New York is
very okay. John is a helpful host, often offering his guests food and
good advice or tips on where to go and how to get there. There is a
large common area with a kitchen that holds everything you need; the
bathrooms and shower are also shared by all. Rooms have loft beds,
drawers, chairs, tables, lamps - in short, everything you need. If
anything's missing, just ask; John is quite good at providing
anything extra (for example the extension cord and socket adapter I
needed to get comfortable in bed with my laptop). If you have any
more questions, just ask, I'll be happy to help you out.
Adam
I stayed at Johns place for just over a
week. The location of the place is great, only a short walk to the
train station and ~10 min to lower Manhattan. There was also on the
street parking easily available. John was a great host, provided me
information on how to get around and also recommended some places to
check out. Its great value for money, would stay here again if I'm in
NYC. Room was sun drenched and clean. He offered coffee every
morning. The complimentary BLT he made for me was delicious. If
anyone has any questions just send me an email.
Elena
Yo y mi amigo nos hospedamos en una
habitacin preciosa baada por el sol. La casa situada en un barrio
seguro y autentico newyorkino estaba a pocos minutos del metro. John
es muy simptico y habla espaol nos ayudo mucho ofreciendo su
ayuda para organizar nuestro viaje mejor. Gracias John!
Rhona
Very helpful when we had a last minute
emergency, my daughter was in New York without internet and I was in
Scotland and I had to find her somewhere quickly. He replied
immediately and made up the room for her. She says it was great to
have a private room and room to open a case and hang up clothes. Easy
to come and go as you get your own key and it's close to everything
you need especially the subway. She says she felt safe in the house
and the neighbourhood, even as a solo female. Complimentary coffee
was also nice as was the BLT he made one day.
CommentLoading... Repost 1:16 on Tue Mar 27 2012
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
View Answer Change LogLoading...Follow QuestionAnswer Author
FollowJohn Cohen
NYC Host.
Reddit Images 65
A Leafwing Dragonet(Coloring book) 0
My first OC!! Rya the Silkwing, ended up looking more like a leafwing but who cares! (And an alt color scheme I’ll give away) 1
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 2
page coloring for ch 171. 3
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 4
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 5
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 6
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 7
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 8
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 9
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 10
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 11
Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 12
I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 13
coloring page! 14
HEAT 2 - coloring page 15
What do LeafWings look like?, What do LeafWings look like?, What are LeafWings in Star Wars?, What are LeafWings in Star Wars?, What powers do leaf wings have?, What powers do leaf wings have?, What are the LeafWings in Legend of the hive?, What are the LeafWings in Legend of the hive? , What do LeafWings look like?, What do LeafWings look like?, What are LeafWings in Star Wars?, What are LeafWings in Star Wars?, What powers do leaf wings have?, What powers do leaf wings have?, What are the LeafWings in Legend of the hive?, What are the LeafWings in Legend of the hive?
Comments
Post a Comment